Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can someone slow this thing down?????????

I feel like life is on fast forward right now!!!

To my knowledge, the number of hours in a day hasnt become less, but I sure am struggling to keep up. I cant explain it exactly, but it really feels like life is a giant blur stretched out in front of me. Like a giant bolt of multi colored light and it is pulling me along as I struggle to grab at it's tail.

Entire weeks right now are flying by in the blink of an eye, I have some monumental milestones coming up in the next few months and I would really like to be able to enjoy this moment in time- If I could just find a way to slow everything down around me....

Until I figure out how to accomplish this- I guess the best I can do is hold on for dear life and try to enjoy the ride- - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment