Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fishing Expeditions and Taking the cat to the vet...

I love all of my children dearly.
No question, no hesitation, no doubt about it.
Some would say that I am fiercely over-protective......
I prefer to think of it as unequivicably AWARE.

I am very open-minded and laid back about alot of things.... Hair styles, color, peircings, clothing styles, musical taste... I think even my kids would admit that I am very "cool" like that.

In other areas I am truthfully over involved. My teenagers still arent allowed to spend the night or even go over to a friends house for the afternoon until I have spoken to the parents and "compared notes"....

They must call or text me when arriving places or leaving to go somewhere else......

So far I must admit I get VERY little true backlash from them about it. I think they realize it is a losing battle to fight. I am NOT budging.....

My sixteen year old daughter is unquestionably my most rebellious and( how do I say this nicely) Challenging child. She is incredibly righteous and insanely strong-willed and just may be the death of me yet.

Needless to say, I really have to be on my toes with her... Even things that sound harmless enough I have to look at under a microscope. "S" is many things, she is neither a fisherman or a true animal lover... and so i had to laugh(repeatedly) when she wants to spend time with her "friend" and either go fishing or take his cat to the vet..............................................................

hahahahahahahahahaha

Do I really look like I was born yesterday??????????

2 comments:

  1. As least they are trying new things... but taking his cat to the vet?? That is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born at night but not last night!

    Too Funny - silly silly girl; doesn't she know by now momma is WAAAAAY smarter than that! :)

    ReplyDelete