Monday, December 28, 2009

I would start at the beginning if I could remember where that was.......

Ok ok here we go.....

I have procrastinated long enough.

I made a new years resolution not to mention a mental-health decision to blog(frequently)

I know that this is the right place for me to let it out- let it go and with any luck begin to put the pieces of my mind and my heart back together again.



Deep Breath In.......(counting to ten)

And exhale 1-2-3-4-5.......

Well maybe one day I will make it through that without my mind racing off in a new direction?



I guess I just want to say a few things before I get started here- - - I am going to blog about the actual events of my life- some current, some in the past, but all of them 100% in actual reality....



I know that alot of what I am going to say, may make people think of me in a less favorable light than I believe they do otherwise,(but what do I know maybe as it is everyone already thinks that I am fucked up and I am just blissfully ignorant or indignant.....)



2 comments:

  1. Go girl. this is your blog. your forum, your soap box. make it whatever you want. Say whatever you want. If someone does not like it, they can leave-- if someone comments something ugly, you can delete it... that is the best part of a blog. Own it. It is yours.

    But please... no more blue font color? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think writing from the truth and the real life experiences is all you can do. Lord only knows not everything on my blog is ever sunshine and roses.

    ReplyDelete