Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Ramblings

Jeremy and I were lucky enough to get Friday off from work, and I had visions of a nice leisurely day spent together leading into a holiday weekend- - HA HA HA HA HA

WHAT WAS I SMOKING?????


Maybe in 20 or 30 years things will slow down?

It was a great weekend- weather was beautiful :)

The Easter Bunny made an appearance- the kids were very pleased with his generosity- as was I- - - I didnt get a basket but apparently I have been a good girl because Jeremy was given the nod by the HBIC(Head Bunny In Charge) and Easter Sunday we went grill shopping :)!!!

I picked out a beautiful gas grill in a very pretty shade of green and the HBIC only grumbled slightly when we checked out.....

Got it home and set up in just enough time to grill a Ham for dinner :)

The temps Sunday afternoon were in the mid 80's and we summoned the kids outside and assembled a team effort to take the pool cover off for the first time since moving in......

It is going to be a huge project to become "Pool Ready" but I am very very excited to have a pool in the backyard- - - although I can already invision the insanity that qill enevitibly come with a pool right outside our door...... Will definitely keep you updated

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a very nice weekend!! I am sure that you all will get a LOT of use out of it this summer!

    ReplyDelete