Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How'd He know ???

If you have read my blog at all, you have likely figured out that I believe in "signs".... In the hidden meaning in things....

On Monday afternoon I attended a Marketing Workshop held by a local journal broadcasting group- - - and entered my business card for the door prize drawing. I secretly smiled to myself as i did- only because I have been on a tear of wins lately- typically if i have entered, I have won. A picture frame, set of stone coasters, a book, a free night at a local hotel...... It has been an impressive streak :)

Not knowing what the prize been drawn for, I was not surprised when i walked away with it- only slightly unsure how soon it would get used- and what the hidden meaning of me winning it was.

And so, as I leave the event(bottle of wine) in my hands- laughing that I was walking away with the raffled prize- some random stranger says as he passes by " Dont drink it all at once- dont want to fall down the stairs....."

Ok - i wasnt sure why he felt the need to just randomly say that BUT>>>>>>

Several hours later(HAVING NEVER opened or drinking the wine)

I managed to fall down our stairs at home :(
I have a sprained wrist and a concussion to show for my fall- - -

HMMMMM- - - I wonder- How'd he know I was going to fall......

2 comments:

  1. I would be asking, I wonder how they knew I would need the wine post fall ;)

    ReplyDelete