Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I couldnt ask for more............

I seriously need to have my head examined.

I can only offer my sincerest, most heartfelt apology. And hope in the end that is enough.

I have been blessed to have met a truly wonderful, sensitive, loving, patient man who although he had his life put together the way he wanted it, saw something in me that moved him to be there for me in ways that no one on earth ever has.and ultimately up-end his existance to create a new one with my children and I, even though without exxageration, my life is a complete train wreck.

I have been caught in a real "funk" lately and he has been front and center for the horror show.

And yet time after time it is he that comforts me, makes it ok and tells me that we just need to put this latest episode behind us and move on... happy.....

I truly give it my best effort but all too often i am caught by the baggage in my past and it derails me in no time flat.

Today I really messed up.

I wrote something that I truly meant in one way without even thinking about how it might sound or feel to him. I cant believe that I was so thoughtless. : (

Jeremy,

I love you- I am so incredibly sorry for the pain and frustration I have caused you and I hope that you can please forgive me(again)

I am so lucky to have you in my life and I truly apologize for allowing the ghosts of my past to over shadow the amzaing life we have found together.

I have NEVER been this happy or excited about where my life is headed- Please believe me when I tell you that I could never ask for more.

1 comment:

  1. I am eagerly reading; I am interested to see if you say in future posts why you think it is you can't let the past or what has happened in the past go enough to enjoy the now. The good that you are fortunate enough to have in the now as you have stated in previous posts.

    I have always learned personally from someone else's trials and tribulations.

    ReplyDelete