Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I miss my son

I apologize for the lack of creativity of my title.

You see there is nothing cute or clever that I can place in a tag line that feels appropriate.

It really does boil down to four little words. Four words brimming with emotion and over - flowing with emptiness......

I MISS MY SON.

Some days it doesnt seem real. Like I am sleeping and dreaming my way through what feels like days and weeks and months but really i am just dreaming and when I wake he will be here, with me. Where he has always been.... Where I cant help but believe that he BELONGS.

I work very hard to not let his absence from my day to day life over rule my every other thought or feeling..... Some days I succeed more than others. But it is always there, just below the surface..... the daily struggle to feel normal without my boy.

Did i mention .... I miss my son :(

1 comment: